Homemade Baked Mac & Cheese
1 lbelbow macaroni, cooked
1 sm pkgcheddar cheese, shredded
1 sm pkgmotzeralla shredded cheese
1 sm pkgshredded montery cheese
2 cparmesan cheese
1 tspsalt and pepper
1 tspbutter, room temperature
How to Make Homemade Baked Mac & Cheese
- butter the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Litely coat with some Parmesan cheese.
- add in a thin layer of cooked Macaroni. Top with a even thin layer of each of the cheeses.
- sprinkle with a dab of salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- repeat step 2 and 3 till pan is full ending up with the cheese on top.
- heat Milk till it is bubbling but not boiling. Pour over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 350 oven for approx 1 hour or untill you dont see any more milk in bottom of pan in corner. Remove let sit 5 min and enjoy the cheesy goodness.