Home Made Noodles.
How to Make Home Made Noodles.
- In mixing bowel, add eggs, water, oil and salt. Hand mix well.
- Add flour a little at a time till stiff dough forms.
- Roll dough out on a well floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Flour top of dough well then role into a log. Slice starting at the end to about 1/4 inch slices or to your prefered size.. Unroll the slices, fluff with fingers in flour on surface.
- Drop in boiling broth a few at a time stirring gently not breaking noodles. When all noodles are in reduce heat to gentile simmer and cook till done stirring occasionally.
- Noodles are done when they are tender to the taste not and stiff in the middle.