Heart Attack Mac for a Crowd
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 lb
- cavatappi pasta- cooked al dente and drained
- 2 lb
- velvetta cheese
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese
- 2 can(s)
- cheese soup
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese (with peppers optional)
- 1 pkg
- kielbasa or pepperoni- sliced (optional)
- pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
How to Make Heart Attack Mac for a Crowd
- 1In very large pot over low heat add all the cheeses, soup, sour cream and cottage cheese and melt stirring frequently so it doesn't scorch until it is all soupy.
- 2Remove from heat and add the 4 boxes of pasta and the meat and spices.
- 3At this point put it in a large crock pot and heat on low. This is great for parties!