Ham and Asparagus Lasagna
- lasagna noodles
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 lb
- fresh asparagus spears, trimmed , cut into 1 inch pc.s
- 8 oz. package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 lb
- cooked ham, cut into 1/2 in. cubes, 2 3/4 cup
- 2 c
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- ham flavored soup base
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 8 oz
- package cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- 1/2 c
- gouda cheese
How to Make Ham and Asparagus Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350º. Boil the lasagna to soften and easy to handle. DO NOT COOK thoroughly or lasagna will be soggy. Drain and rinse to cool and drain again.
- 2While noodles are cooking put butter or margarine in fry pan and cook the asparagus and mushroom until asparagus is crisp tender. Remove from heat and put into a bowl and add the ham and stir.
- 3In same skillet, combine 1/2 cup of the milk, flour, bouillon of soup base, pepper and Dijon mustard. Blend remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk and stir until mixture is bubbly and thinkened. Remove from heat, stir in the 1/2 cup of gouda cheese and stir until it is melted.
- 4Spray your lasagna pan, put a thin layer of the sauce on the bottom. Now three rows of noodles. layer the asparagus, ham & mushrooms. Sprinkle with some cheese, spoon some sauce over cheese. Now repeat layers ending with noodles with sauce on top. Bake in 350º oven until heated through and bubbling. The last 10 minutes sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake until nicely browned.