Ground Beef Skillet Paprikash
I like to serve this over noodles, or it even is great over rice.
Super Simple and down home classic goodness.
- 1/2 c
- minced celery
- 1 c
- minced onion
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- ground beef (or more if you like)
- 15 oz
- tomato sauce
- 4 tsp
- worcestershire sauce (or more to taste)
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 4 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
How to Make Ground Beef Skillet Paprikash
- 1Heat oil in large frying pan until hot. Saute celery and onion, until transparent over medium heat.
- 2Add ground beef, and cook till done, breaking it up as it cooks.
Drain if you have alot of fat, or if not, you dont have to drain.
- 3Add the tomato sauce,worcestershire sauce and cook for about 5 minutes to blend.
- 4Add the sour cream and paprika and cook until combined.
Make sure it does not boil, just keep it warm.
- 5I like to serve this over noodles. It also works well served over rice. Either way, it is a simple, down home good comfort food that is enjoyed by all.