Ground Beef Skillet Paprikash
I like to serve this over noodles, or it even is great over rice.
Super Simple and down home classic goodness.
1/2 cminced celery
1 cminced onion
1 lbground beef (or more if you like)
15 oztomato sauce
4 tspworcestershire sauce (or more to taste)
16 ozsour cream
4 tsppaprika, sweet mild
How to Make Ground Beef Skillet Paprikash
- Heat oil in large frying pan until hot. Saute celery and onion, until transparent over medium heat.
- Add ground beef, and cook till done, breaking it up as it cooks.
Drain if you have alot of fat, or if not, you dont have to drain.
- Add the tomato sauce,worcestershire sauce and cook for about 5 minutes to blend.
- Add the sour cream and paprika and cook until combined.
Make sure it does not boil, just keep it warm.
- I like to serve this over noodles. It also works well served over rice. Either way, it is a simple, down home good comfort food that is enjoyed by all.