Grilled Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 1/2 lb
- jumbo or extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c
- frank's® redhot® sweet chili sauce
- thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- pineapple chunks, fresh
- bell peppers
- sweet onion
- cherry tomatoes
- jasmine rice
How to Make Grilled Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers
- 1Place shrimp on metal skewers. Baste shrimp generously with 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 2Grill shrimp over medium heat about 5 min. until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with green onion, (optional).
- 3Serve shrimp with additional 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping. Great to accompanied with rice and grilled vegetables.