1 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1 can(s)16 oz can stewed, chopped tomatoes
1 tspchopped basil (fresh or dried)
1 lbfresh or frozen shrimp, shelled and de-veined
4 ozfeta cheese
1 boxangel hair pasta
How to Make Greek-Syle Shrimp and Pasta
- This goes together very quickly so get your pasta going before you start.
- Add Olive oil to large skillet and heat on low.
- Saute chopped garlic for 1 minute.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and basil. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and feta. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp is just pink and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss sauce and pasta together.