Goulash - Beginner's Recipe
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- diced onion
- 1 lb
- pasta of choice
- 26 oz
- can campbells tomato soup
- 1 can(s)
- mild chili beans - undrained (optional)
How to Make Goulash - Beginner's Recipe
- 1In skillet brown ground beef and onion until clear, drain well.
- 2In large pot, boil pasta in salted water until tender, drain, return to pan.
- 3add browned ground beef, mild chili beans and tomato soup. Mix well.
- 4Season as desired.
- 5Great recipe for beginners, plus I have tried to limit the amount of pans used for easy clean-up.