- one medium onion chopped into medium to small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped small
- 2 italian sausage with casing removed
- 1 small zucchini cut into matchsticks
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta
- 1 14oz. can italian cut tomatoes
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce, any flavor
- salt and pepper to taste, italian seasoning
How to Make Goulash
- 1In large skillet with 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tblsp butter, saute onion, add salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic.
- 2Break up sausage and add to pan. Cook till no longer pink.
- 3Add zucchini and cook a few more minutes. Then add can of tomatoes.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5Simmer sauce till almost all liquid is gone, then add the sauce. Add more salt and pepper to taste and Italian seasoning. Simmer to let flavors mingle.
- 6Add pasta to sauce and toss all together. Top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!