☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 ozjar classico® four cheese tomato cream pasta sauce (or favorite alfredo sauce)
2 Tbspbutter, salted
1shallot, chopped (or small onion)
1 clovegarlic, minced
4 ozpancetta, diced
1/2 cfrozen peas
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Gnocchi Four Cheese Bake
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly stir jar of sauce into skillet and add peas. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi until they start to float. Remove gnocchi with a slotted spoon and add to sauce. Stir gently to ensure all gnocchi are covered in sauce.
- Transfer gnocchi and sauce into 9x9 baking dish and top with mozzarella.
- Place in oven and broil until cheese is melted and begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and rest for 2 minutes before serving.