☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 15 oz
- jar classico® four cheese tomato cream pasta sauce (or favorite alfredo sauce)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, salted
- shallot, chopped (or small onion)
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 4 oz
- pancetta, diced
- 1/2 c
- frozen peas
- 16 oz
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Gnocchi Four Cheese Bake
- 1In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Slowly stir jar of sauce into skillet and add peas. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi until they start to float. Remove gnocchi with a slotted spoon and add to sauce. Stir gently to ensure all gnocchi are covered in sauce.
- 4Transfer gnocchi and sauce into 9x9 baking dish and top with mozzarella.
- 5Place in oven and broil until cheese is melted and begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and rest for 2 minutes before serving.