Garlicky Pasta with Fresh Green Herbs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbspaghetti, uncooked
8garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 colive oil
1/2 cfresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cfresh basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cfresh chives, snipped
4 Tbspfresh sage, chopped
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
How to Make Garlicky Pasta with Fresh Green Herbs
- Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the garlic in the olive oil until it smells fragrant, just a few moments.
- Toss in the herbs and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the pan with the garlicky herbs.
- Season and serve and do not add cheese as it only interferes with the herbal flavors.
- Be sure to add enough salt and pepper, however.