Garden Vegetable Lasagna
- 1 box
- (16 ounce) lasagna , uncooked
- 15 oz
- part-skim ricotta cheese
- egg or liquid egg substitute equivalent
- 2 tsp
- dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 small
- red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- thinly sliced onion
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounce) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix
- 2 jar(s)
- (28 ounce each) spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- (8 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
How to Make Garden Vegetable Lasagna
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Lay flat on foil to cool.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
In small bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, egg, parsley and garlic powder.
- 2In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all vegetables; cover with plastic wrap and vent. Cook at HIGH (100%) 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain.
- 3In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce. Arrange 4 pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges. Spread one-third ricotta mixture evenly over pasta; spread 1 1/3 cups spaghetti sauce evenly over ricotta. Spoon one-fourth vegetables evenly over sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 4Repeat layers TWICE, beginning and ending with pasta. Spoon remaining vegetables over pasta; spread remaining sauce evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover with foil.
- 5Bake 50 minutes; remove foil. Bake 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.