I live alone so I always cut the recipe in half. Still makes a lot, I'm usually enjoying it for a couple of days.
- 2 can(s)
- campbell's tomato soup
- 7-8 slice
- bacon, diced
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 1/2 medium
- green pepper, diced
- a few dash(es)
- salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 16 oz
How to Make Frugal Spagetti
- 1Add 1/2 tsp. salt to boiling water, cook spagetti as directed on pkg. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, chop the bacon and dice the onion & green pepper. Fry bacon pieces and when almost done, add the diced onions and green pepper for about 5 minutes.
Stir mixture a few times so it doesn't burn.
- 3Add the 2 cans of tomato soup undiluted, to the bacon mixture with the bacon grease. That's where your flavor is. Then add the dashes of salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking.
- 4Cook sauce covered, for about 15 minutes, then add the drained spagetti and mix well.