Fresh Garlic Pesto
How to Make Fresh Garlic Pesto
- Rinse basil and remove excess water, I use a salad spinner. Place on a cutting board, and chop until all leaves are uniform,
- Add pine nuts to basil on board and continue chopping, moving knife over mixture from side to side, turning mixture as needed,
- Add garlic cloves and continue chopping,
- Add cheese, salt and pepper, use knife to incorporate all together.
- Place pesto in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over, stirring until it is blended.