Fresh Garlic Pesto
How to Make Fresh Garlic Pesto
- 1Rinse basil and remove excess water, I use a salad spinner. Place on a cutting board, and chop until all leaves are uniform,
- 2Add pine nuts to basil on board and continue chopping, moving knife over mixture from side to side, turning mixture as needed,
- 3Add garlic cloves and continue chopping,
- 4Add cheese, salt and pepper, use knife to incorporate all together.
- 5Place pesto in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over, stirring until it is blended.