Fontina Fettucine Mold
This dish along with a nice green salad & warm bread will have the family at the table in record time. It is a meal in itself & delicious.
- cooked pasta
- egg, well beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 lb
- fontina cheese - (or mozarella) diced
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- black pepper to taste
- unseasoned toasted bread crumbs
How to Make Fontina Fettucine Mold
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Butter a large casserole dish. Pour the bread crumbs in the buttered dish to coast very well.
- 2Pour the egg over the crumbs, coasting well. Add more crumbs over the eggs to coat again.
- 3Blend together; Butter, Parmesan, Fontina (or mozarella), Pepper and heavy cream. Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
- 4Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and bake 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes after removing it from the oven. Run a knife around the edge & invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm.