Fire Roasted Tomato and Mushroom Pasta Alfredo
2 mediumchicken breasts, boned and skinned, cut into bite size pieces
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
·salt and pepper
1 smallonion, diced
1/2 lbcrimini mushrooms, sliced
2 Tbspchopped, yellow or red bell peppers
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 can(s)diced, fire roasted tomatoes
1/4 cdry, white wine
1 jar(s)16 oz alfredo sauce
1/2 lbbow tie pasta
How to Make Fire Roasted Tomato and Mushroom Pasta Alfredo
- Heat 1 TBLS olive oil in large fry skillet, add chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until chicken is lightly browned, set aside.
- In same pan, add remaining olive oil into pan, add mushroom and onions and cook onions until translucent, add yellow bell peppers and garlic and cook 5 - 7 mins on low
- Add wine and let reduce by half. Drain tomatoes add to vegetables and cook 10 mins on low.
- Boil pasta water and add bow tie pasta, cook as directed until al dente.
- Add jar of Alfredo Sauce to veggies and tomatoes. Once pasta has cooked add to sauce. Use pasta water to thin if needed. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.