Fettucini and Salmon
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 pkg
- fettucini, or your preference
- 1/2-3/4 c
- softened cream cheese
- 1-2 clove
- garlic (can use minced to taste)
- 1/4 c
- italian flat leaf parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 c
- milk or cream to consistancy you like
- 1/4-1/3 c
- freah grated parmesan or dubliner cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- salmon fillets (how much do you like?)
How to Make Fettucini and Salmon
- 1Bring water to boil, add salt to taste. Add pasta, cook as package directs. Soften cream cheese (I use micowave, check for softness). In sauce pan add cream cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper. Stir milk or cream in gradually. Add parmesan cheese.
- 2Do not cook on high heat, but keep sauce warm till combining with pasta. Use amount of cream you want, to get the right thickness of the sauce.
- 3Cut Salmon into pieces, either bite size, depending on the presentation you like. Saute' until lightly browned and cooked through (your taste). When ready to serve, combine pasta, sauce. Add Salmon and mix lighty, or serve fish on top. Sprinkle parmesan, chopped parsley for pretty. This is good with asparagus and a light salad.
You might notice most of my cooking is made up as I go, so it's not easy to get the right amount. JUST A PINCH works great for me (husband the same!)
This is one of favorite meals, and have tried it with shrimp or chicken breast.