Fettuccine with Scallops and Peas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.25 lbsea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted and cut into bits
·saffron butter sauce
How to Make Fettuccine with Scallops and Peas
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook peas for 3-5 minutes (fresh may take slightly longer.) or until they are just tender.
- Drain well.
- In a kettle of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until it is al dente, drain, and transfer it to a large skillet.
- Meanwhile, arrange scallops in a steamer over boiling water, season them with salt and pepper and steam them, covered, for 2-3 minutes, or until they are just cooked through.
- To the pasta, add the butter, peas, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the mixture through, over low heat, tossing it well.
- Add the scallops and the saffron butter sauce and toss well.
- Serve hot.