Fast, Super Yummy Baked Ziti
How to Make Fast, Super Yummy Baked Ziti
- 1Cook noodles for about 7 mins. They need to be very aldente.
- 2Start cooking the hamburger meat and add the cloves of garlic. (I always chop my garlic, but its just as good grated)Finish browning the hamburger meat.
- 3Once the meat is cooked, add the jar of Prego sauce and simmer for 5 mins.
- 4Drain the noodles
- 5Mix the noodles and sauce together.
- 6In a glass baking dish, add half of the noodles and sauce.
- 7Put some mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8Then add the remaining amount of noodles and sauce. Then top with the remaining amount of mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 for about 45-55 mins, depending on your oven.
- 10The Baked Ziti is done when the cheese is slightly browned.