- 1/2 lb
- boneless sirloin steak
- 2 tsp
- dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 bunch
- green onions, sliced into 1" pieces
- 2 c
- prepared coleslaw mix, no dressing.
- 3 pkg
- beef flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- lite soy sauce
How to Make Fast Asian beef & noodles
- 1Cut steak into thin slices. Heat 1 tsp oil in skillet, over med-high heat. Add steak and onions, stir-fry 2 mins.
- 2Remove steak mix from pan, keep warm. Heat remaining 1 tsp oil until hot. Add coleslaw mix, stir-fry 1 min. Remove slaw from pan and keep warm.
- 3Remove ramen noodles from pkgs, discard 1 seasoning pack. Add water and 2 seasoning packs to pan. Bring to boil. Break noodles in half and add to water mix. Cook 2 mins, stirring often until liquid is drained. Stir in steak mix, slaw and soy sauce. Cook until heated through.