FAST AND EASY LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE
1 lblinguine pasta,uncooked
1/2 colive oil
1/4-1/2 cfresh chopped parsley
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspkosher or sea salt
3 can(s)minced clams with juice(the 6 1/2 oz size)
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make FAST AND EASY LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE
- Cook the linguine according to the directions on the package.
- While that is cooking heat oil in a medium frying pan.
- Add garlic to the hot oil and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat stir in parsley,pepper,salt,clams with juice and the lemon juice.
- Return to a LOW heat and cook for 5 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- Pour sauce over hot pasta and toss to coat well.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and a nice crusty bread for mopping sauce if you like.