FAST AND EASY LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE
- 1 lb
- linguine pasta,uncooked
- 3 clove
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 c
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher or sea salt
- 3 can(s)
- minced clams with juice(the 6 1/2 oz size)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
How to Make FAST AND EASY LINGUINE WITH WHITE CLAM SAUCE
- 1Cook the linguine according to the directions on the package.
- 2While that is cooking heat oil in a medium frying pan.
- 3Add garlic to the hot oil and cook until lightly browned.
- 4Remove from heat stir in parsley,pepper,salt,clams with juice and the lemon juice.
- 5Return to a LOW heat and cook for 5 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- 6Pour sauce over hot pasta and toss to coat well.
- 7Serve with parmesan cheese and a nice crusty bread for mopping sauce if you like.