How to Make Extra easy, extra cheesy tuna mac & cheese
- 1Prepare Mac & Cheese as directed on the box. Keep finished mac & cheese in the same pot used to boil the water.
- 2While the Mac & Cheese is being made, in a separate pan, place a small amount of olive oil and fry onion until tender.
- 3Open can of tuna and drain the water. Add to sauted onions, just until warm and excess liquid is evaporated off.
- 4When mac & cheese is finished, add the onion and tuna mixture to the mac & cheese pot and stir in the velveeta cheese.
- 5Cook on low heat stirring constantly just until the velveeta cheese is melted.
- 6Serve immediately.