Eazy Cheezy Mac N Cheeze Bake
1 lbelbow macaroni (cooked al dente and drained)
8 ozricotta cheese
2 cskim milk
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
8 ozmonterey jack cheese (shredded)
1 cbreadcrumbs (any type)
1 cparmesan cheese
·olive oil to coat lasagna pan/dish for baking
How to Make Eazy Cheezy Mac N Cheeze Bake
- Cook elbow macaroni per box instructions to al dente ( 1-1 1/2 minutes under regular cooking time), drain, place back in pot and add stick of butter to melt.
- Prepare lasagna pan/dish by coating with Olive oil.
- Add Milk, nutmeg, ricotta cheese to macaroni and stir til mixed.
- Add in sharp cheddar and monteray jack cheeses.
- Pour into prepared pan/dish for baking.
- Mix together parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and paprika and sprinkle over top of macaroni.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and top is light golden brown.