Easy Ziti Bake
How to Make Easy Ziti Bake
- Place meatballs and spaghetti sauce in a dish that can go in the microwave and the oven. It should hold about 2 quarts. Cover and microwave about 4 minutes on high, to heat sauce and meatballs.
- Cook Ziti pasta according to package directions, then drain.
- Stir cottage cheese into meatball-spaghetti mixture until well blended. Then stir in the cooked Ziti until it is distributed evenly.
- Top evenly with shredded mozzarella, then sprinkle Parmesan on top. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and cheese is melted and starting to brown. This takes about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with tossed salad and garlic bread.