Easy Turkey Lasagna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cspaghetti sauce
2 ccooked turkey, 1" cubes
1 smallzucchini, shredded
1 cricotta cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Turkey Lasagna
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, turkey and zucchini.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of this mixture in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1/2.
- Top with 3 noodles.
- Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and oregano; spread over noodles in dish.
- Spread with 1 1/2 cups of the turkey mixture.
- Top with remaining noodles and turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.