Easy Turkey Lasagna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- cooked turkey, 1" cubes
- 1 small
- zucchini, shredded
- lasagna noodles
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Turkey Lasagna
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Mix spaghetti sauce, turkey and zucchini.
- 3Spread 1 1/2 cups of this mixture in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1/2.
- 4Top with 3 noodles.
- 5Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and oregano; spread over noodles in dish.
- 6Spread with 1 1/2 cups of the turkey mixture.
- 7Top with remaining noodles and turkey mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 10Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.