Easy Tuna Casserole
*Instead of French fried onions (which are delicious!), you could also substitute bread crumbs or potato chips; you could also use cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken if you want.
- 3 c
- egg noodles or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 (6 oz.) can(s)
- water-packed tuna, drained
- 2 (10 oz.) can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 to 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- french fried onions* (see my notes)
How to Make Easy Tuna Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray, combine the pasta, tuna and soup; mix well and top with cheese.
- 3Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly; sprinkle with fried onions and bake for another 5 minutes.