- 10 oz jars light alfredo sauce
- 1/8 tsp
- 20 oz pkg refrigerated green and white mixed tortellini
- 10 oz pkg frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 c
- italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Easy tortellini casserole w/ alfredo sauce.
- 1Heat oven to 375. In bowl, stir together alfredo sauce, 2 cups water and pepper. Pour 1 cup sauce into bottom of shallow 2-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- 2Arrange 1/2 the tortellini over sauce. Sprinkle w/ broccoli. Repeat layers. Cover w/ foil. Bake 45 mins.
- 3Heat broiler. In small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and oil. Sprinkle crumbs over casserole. Place casserole, uncovered under broiler, 4" from heat for 2 mins.