Easy Three Pierogie Appitizer or Main Dish
How to Make Easy Three Pierogie Appitizer or Main Dish
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan at med. heat and add 2 tablespooon of butter.
- Melt butter and add frozen piergoies. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Turning once during cooking.
- When pierogies are tender and starting to brown add the chopped green onion
- Remove from heat and place on serving dish.
- Spoon black bean and corn salsa over the pierogies and serve as a main dish or an appitizer. Enjoy!