☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspolive oil
3minced garlic cloves
1/2 tspdried oregano
1 Tbspdried basil
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
12 ozvermicelli, uncooked
28 ozcrushed tomatoes
How to Make Easy Spaghetti
- Put olive oil in a skillet that about 12" wide.
- Peel and chop onion.
- Add to skillet and cook on medium heat as you peel and mince garlic.
- Add garlic to skillet; stir.
- Cook several more minutes to allow the vegetables to soften and give up a lot of their moisture.
- Stir occasionally and add oregano, basil, red pepper and crushed tomatoes.
- Simmer the mixture uncovered.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil for your spaghetti.
- Salt the water and add 8-12 ounces of spaghetti.
- Cook until it is just barely tender, probably 2 minutes less than they suggest on the package.
- Drain but don't rinse.
- Toss with sauce and serve on plates, top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.