1 1/2 lbground beef, browned
1 jar(s)15 oz marinara sauce
1 pkgfresh sliced mushrooms
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
2 pkgfresh tortellini, any variety. [i used 3 cheese.]
1 1/2 cshredded pizza blend cheese
How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Tortellini Casserole
- Brown ground beef and place in slow cooker
- Add jar of Marinara sauce
- Top with mushrooms.
- Pour canned tomatoes over all and don't stir.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4.
- About 1/2 hour before time is up, add the tortellini.
- About 15 minutes before time is up, top with cheese.