Easy Pasta bake with sausage and pimento
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- shell or rotini pasta
- 2 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 1 jar(s)
- pimentos (use the jar that is double the tiniest size)
- 1-3 Tbsp
- red pepper sauce (adjust to your tastes)
- 12 oz
- sausage (the type will vary the taste, but we like good old breakfast links)
How to Make Easy Pasta bake with sausage and pimento
- 1Cook the pasta to al dente
- 2while pasta cooks, cook the sausages until brown, breaking them into pieces with spatula. other kinds of sausage can be used too.
- 3Mix all of the ingredients together: sausage, pasta, soup, pimento, and pepper sauce--even some of the drippings from the sausage--and spread into a casserole dish.
- 4bake at 350 for 20 minutes. EAT!