Easy Kid Friendly Lasagna
1 lbground beef
12 oz can(s)tomato paste
29 oz can(s)tomato sauce
to tasteitalian seasoning
to tastegarlic powder
1 lblasagna noodles
16 ozcottage cheese
8 ozsour cream
4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Kid Friendly Lasagna
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Combine beef, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water in sauce pan. Add Italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste. Simmer on low while preparing the rest of the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage cheese, sour cream and eggs. Set in refrigerator while preparing noodles.
- Boil lasagna noodles per instructions on box. Drain.
- In a 13" X 9" baking pan, layer a third of noodles, 1/3 of sauce and 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with about 1 cup of shredded cheddar. Repeat 2 more times until all noodles, sauce and cottage cheese mixture have been used.
- Top with all remaining cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan on top and bake 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.