Easy Creamy Mac and Cheesy
- 2 c
- shaped pasta of your choice
- 1 c
- fat free or low fat milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 box
- of velveeta cheese. (unless its the small box then use half)
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- paprika (or a couple dashes of hot sauce if you don't have any)
How to Make Easy Creamy Mac and Cheesy
- 1Boil the noodles until they are aldente and drain.
- 2Add them back to the pot and throw in butter milk and Velveeta.
- 3Once that has mostly melted throw in the cheddar cheese salt and pepper and wait till it is creamy and bubbly. If its too thick just add a little but of milk - to thin just add some more cheese. Serve and Enjoy. Super simple and super delicious and the whole family loves it!