Easy Cheesey Pasta Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup
- 16 oz
- box pasta (i like penne rigate)
- 3 c
- mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 jar(s)
- (28 oz) spaghetti sauce
How to Make Easy Cheesey Pasta Bake
- 1Start heating water to a boil to cook the pasta. Cook according to package directions.
- 2Brown the hamburger. Mix in the spaghetti sauce, cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and cooked pasta. Stir until the ingredients are mixed.
- 3Dump into 9 x 13 dish and top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes until cheese melts.