How to Make Easy Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage Casserole
- 1Cook turkey sausage until thoroughly cooked.
- 2Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- 3Prepare ziti according to package; drain and rinse.
- 4Place a small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your casserole dish; add cooked ziti, sausage, onion and peppers.
- 5Pour remaining sauce into the casserole; add mozzarella to the mixture and thoroughly blend all ingredients together, then top with more mozzarella.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted and lightly browned - Serve with a nice green salad and bread.