★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 bag(s)ziti pasta
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1/2 pkgcream cheese
1 1/2 ccheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Baked Ziti
- Boil pasta until just cooked---al dente.
- Brown gound beef, drain.
- Add 1 cup water and taco seasoning to ground beef, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to beef mixture, stir until melted, then remove from heat,
- Place pasta in baking dish, add 1 cup of the cheese and beef mixture. Gently mix together. Top with remaing cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.