Easy and Elegant Beef Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 oz
- scallions, chopped
- 10.5 oz
- beef gravy
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
How to Make Easy and Elegant Beef Stroganoff
- 1Sprinkle steak strips with half the pepper.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large, preferably nonstick, skillet over med-high heat.
- 3Add sliced mushrooms, whites of scallions and remaining pepper.
- 4Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender, about 8 minutes.
- 5Remove with slotted spoon to bowl.
- 6Wipe skillet clean.
- 7Add remaining butter and heat over high heat until sizzling.
- 8Add beef strips and stir-fry about 2 minutes until browned.
- 9Stir in gravy and vinegar.
- 10Bring to a boil.
- 11Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until blended.
- 12Sprinkle with green part of scallions.
- 13Serve immediately.