Easy and Elegant Beef Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1/2 tspwhite pepper
10.5 ozbeef gravy
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1/3 csour cream
How to Make Easy and Elegant Beef Stroganoff
- Sprinkle steak strips with half the pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large, preferably nonstick, skillet over med-high heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms, whites of scallions and remaining pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon to bowl.
- Wipe skillet clean.
- Add remaining butter and heat over high heat until sizzling.
- Add beef strips and stir-fry about 2 minutes until browned.
- Stir in gravy and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until blended.
- Sprinkle with green part of scallions.
- Serve immediately.