Easiest Fettuccine Alfredo Ever-Annette's
Recipe is my own.
8 ozcream cheese
1 chalf and half
1/4 casiago cheese, grated
1/3 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
1 Tbspgarlic powder with parsley
·pepper to taste
1 boxfettuciine pasta
How to Make Easiest Fettuccine Alfredo Ever-Annette's
- In a medium saucepan melt butter.
- Once butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. It's easiest to cut it into 4 pieces so that it melts quicker.
- Once butter and cream cheese are mixed well together, add the cup of half and half, cheeses, garlic powder, and then shake pepper on top. Stir all together until well mixed.
- Once it's mixed well and sauce like, take it off the burner and set aside so it can thicken up. Stir every few moments.
- Boil fettuccine according to package. Drain but do not rinse. Toss with a little butter. Pour sauce over pasta and combine. Enjoy!