Rev BJ Friley
NOTE: I will not publish in cookbook this dove recipe because of the Bible Story of Noah's Ark, but several people seem to like it, so here it is...enjoy.
18 - 20dove breasts
·salt and pepper to taste
1 mediumonion, chopped
4celery stalks, chopped
1 can(s)(10 & 3/4 oz.) cream of celery soup
1 lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 tspbottled brown bouquet sauce
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 csour cream
How to Make DOVE STROGANOFF
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place dove breasts in a large baking dish.
- Salt and pepper well.
- Saute onion, celery and mushrooms in butter.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream.
- Pour over dove breasts.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours or until tender; stir occasionally.
- Add sour cream.
- Stir well.
- Bake, uncovered, for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.