Divine Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 lb
- box of spiral pasta
- 1 bottle
- kraft greek salad dressing
- english cucumber, unpeeled
- 4 oz
- can of sliced or chopped black olives
- container of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- sliced pepperoncinis
- 1/2 pkg
- oscar meyer hard salami
- 4 oz
- feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Divine Greek Pasta Salad
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions. Do not cook any longer than the directions. The pasta should be ala dente. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- 2Cucumber - leave the skin on. cut thin slices of the cucumber. Next, cut the slices into quarters.
- 3Cherry tomatoes - cut in half and then cut each half into quarters.
- 4Red onion - finely dice 1/2 cup of the onion
- 5Sliced Pepperoncini's - Chop the slices until you have 1/2 cup
- 6Salami - Stack 3 slices of the salami and cut in half. Cut very thin slices ( the size of dried fettucini pasta) and separate the slices.
- 7Place all ingredients except the salt and pepper and salad dressing into a large bowl. You can now add half of the bottle of dressing. Put the remainder aside. Mix all ingredients throughly. Salt and pepper to taste. Put the bowl in the refrigerator to chill. You will want to check it in a couple of hours and add half of what is in the bottle to the salad and stir.
- 8I created this yesterday and I had it for dinner and breakfast already. Guess I will have more for lunch.