CUBE STEAK PARMESAN OVER SPAGHETTI
So simple to make and can be altered to anyones tastebuds.
1 pkglarge family pkg. of cubed steak
1 boxlarge box of panko bread crumbs
2 can(s)hunts pasta sauce (garlic & herb0 26 ounce
3 Tbsporegano, dried
1 Tbspgarlic powder
2 tspsalt and pepper
1 pkgmozzarella cheese slices
4 Tbspparsley flakes (for topping)
1 pkgpasta of choice
1 can(s)grated parmesan cheese
How to Make CUBE STEAK PARMESAN OVER SPAGHETTI
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a large bowl combine 2 cans of Hunt's pasta sauce and 2 table spoons of oregano,basil,and the garlic powder& parmesan cheese and mix well. To enhance the flavors, heat in microwave for about 5 minutes and stir again.Setb aside.
- Season your tenderized cube steaks with salt and pepper. And set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and use for your egg wash.
Set up to 9x13 cake pans. one with the Panko Bread Crumbs and the other for your egg wash.
- In a large frying pan add about a inch of vegitable oil and heat on medium high.
Then dredge the steaks in the egg and coat both sides in the Panko Crumbs.
then fry them until a golden brown on both sides. Usually about 5 minutes per side.
As they come out of the pan, sprinkle a generous portion of parmesan cheese on top of each one.
Set aside till all are done.
- Place cooked steaks in a 9x13 glass cake pan and pour a little sauce over each one,just enough to cover the top of them. Add a slice of cheese on top of each and spoon a little more sauce on top and sprinkle with parsly flakes and the rest of the oregano. And bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted,