Crockpot Pizza Noodles(A Family Favorite)
·3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
·3 cups xtra-sharp chedder cheese.
·1 12 ounce package egg noodles or whole wheat noodles.
·1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
·1/4 cup onions/chopped.
·1 28 ounce jar spagetti sauce
·1 4.5 oz. jar mushroom pieces/drained.
·1 1/2 tsp. italian dressing
·1 3.5 oz. package sliced pepperoni /halved
How to Make Crockpot Pizza Noodles(A Family Favorite)
- Combine the cheeses.
- Cook noodles/drain them.
- In a large skillet cook beef and onions till no longer pink.
- DRAIN OFF ALL EXTRA FAT.
- Stir in spagetti sauce,mushrooms,and seasoning.
- In a 5 quart crockpot,spread 1/3 meat sauce,1/3 of noodles,and pepperoni
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of cheeses
- Repeat layers twice
- Cook covered on LOW for 3-4 hours or until well-heated and cheese is melted.
- You will make this again and kids will ask you to,husbands also!