Crockpot Pizza Dish
- 1-16oz bag of wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin (ground beef)
- 1/3 c chopped onion (i use vidalia)
- 1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (i mix four cheese and sausage and garlic and herb sauces together to make 26 ounces of sauce)
- 4 1/2 oz of sliced mushrooms or sliced jalepenos or a combination of both (jarred variety))
- italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to your liking)
- 1 -3 oz package of sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded muenster cheese
- grated parmesian and romano cheese blend
YOU CAN USE MIXED VEGGIES INSTEAD OF MUSHROOM AND JALAPENO, USE A COMBO OF YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA CHEESES, OR EVEN SOME COOKED CHICKEN OR CRUMBLED SAUSAGE WITH OR INSTEAD OR THE PEPPERONI..YOUR IMAGINATION IS YOUR LIMIT
How to Make Crockpot Pizza Dish
- 1Cook noodles according to package (i like to leave them a bit al dente so they dont mush up during crock pot cooking) Drain noodles
Mix cheeses together in one bowl
Place about 10 or 12 pepperoni slices on side and then seperate remaining pepperoni slices into thirds
- 2Place beef and onions in a large skillet, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and italian seasoning. Cook till meat is no longer pink.
- 3Add sauce and mushrooms and jalapenos to meat and onion. Allow to simmer a bit.
- 4Coat your crockpot with non stick spray.
- 5Now spoon 1/3 of the meat and sauce mix into bottom of crockpot. Cover this with 1/3 of your noodles and 1/3 of your pepperoni slices. Now cover this with a 1/3 of the cheeses. Sprinkle with grated romano and parm mix.
- 6Repeat Step 5 two more times.
- 7Now top the top layer of cheeses off with the 10 to 12 slices of pepperoni you placed aside and sprinkle with seasonings.
- 8cover crockpot and cook pizza dish on low for 3 to 4 hours (should be heated thru and cheese melted thruout.
- 9serve with some garlic rolls and you have a great, easy dinner!!