- 1 lb
- lean ground beef, sometimes i add half sausage half beef, browned, crumbled and drained of grease
- 1 1/2-2 jar(s)
- ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 box
- precooked lasagna noodles
- 16 oz
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 c
- finely shredded mozzarela cheese
- 2 c
- finely shredded colby & monteray jack cheese
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- 1Season, Brown and drain the meat.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the meat, spaghetti sauce, italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and parsely.
- 4You will need to break up your lasagna noodles to fit into your crockpot when layering.
- 5Place crockpot liner inside. You will layer the lasagna just as if you were layering same in a baking dish. Remember to add some sauce to the bottom of the crockpot before you start your layers. Alternate layers using the meat/sauce mixture, cottage cheese mixture and shredded cheese.
- 6Once you have finished your layers and added shredded cheese to the top cook your lasagna on low for four hours.