1 lblean ground beef, sometimes i add half sausage half beef, browned, crumbled and drained of grease
1 1/2-2 jar(s)ragu spaghetti sauce
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
·salt & pepper to taste
1 boxprecooked lasagna noodles
16 ozsmall curd cottage cheese
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, shredded
4 cfinely shredded mozzarela cheese
2 cfinely shredded colby & monteray jack cheese
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- Season, Brown and drain the meat.
- In a large bowl, mix the meat, spaghetti sauce, italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and parsely.
- You will need to break up your lasagna noodles to fit into your crockpot when layering.
- Place crockpot liner inside. You will layer the lasagna just as if you were layering same in a baking dish. Remember to add some sauce to the bottom of the crockpot before you start your layers. Alternate layers using the meat/sauce mixture, cottage cheese mixture and shredded cheese.
- Once you have finished your layers and added shredded cheese to the top cook your lasagna on low for four hours.