Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb
- stew beef
- 1 can(s)
- condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c
- water (i mix in some beef bouillon)
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1/2 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 8 oz
- fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1In slow cooker combine meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water; sprinkle with onion soup.
- 2Cook on low for 5 or 6 hours.
- 3Add in optional fresh mushrooms 2 hours before this dish is done.
- 4Stir in softened cream cheese and sour cream 30-45 minutes before finished cooking.
- 5Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!