Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
1 lbstew beef
1 can(s)condensed golden mushroom soup
1/2 conion, chopped
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 cwater (i mix in some beef bouillon)
4 ozcream cheese, softened
8 ozsour cream
1/2 pkgdry onion soup mix
8 ozfresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- In slow cooker combine meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water; sprinkle with onion soup.
- Cook on low for 5 or 6 hours.
- Add in optional fresh mushrooms 2 hours before this dish is done.
- Stir in softened cream cheese and sour cream 30-45 minutes before finished cooking.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!