- 1 box
- macaroni and cheese (powdered cheese kind)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup 10.75 oz
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- ground black pepper
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 c
- crushed shoestring potatoes or potato chips plain
How to Make Crispy Mac & Cheese
- 1Boil macaroni in 2 cups water for 4-5 mins.
- 2Mix soup, mustard, pepper, cheese packet, milk, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and cooked macaroni. Place it in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot.
- 4Stir and sprinkle with shoestring potatoes or plain chips and remaining cheese. Bake until chips are browned and cheese is melted. yummmmmmm