Creamy Tuna Pasta
One of those grab whatever you might have in the kitchen, toss it together, and see how it tastes, sort of things.
- 1 pkg
- vermicelli or regular spaghetti
- mayonnaise - i don't measure... you'll need enough to make it nice and creamy. i use bama brand mayo, but it's difficult to find outside of a small region in the south. use a good mayo like dukes, hellmanns, etc.
- 1 can(s)
- or 2 depending on how much tuna you like - either albacore or just regular tuna in water are both nice in this.
- mrs. dash lemon pepper flavor seasoning to taste.
- parmesan cheese
- garlic and butter croutons
How to Make Creamy Tuna Pasta
- 1Prepare the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2Drain the tuna well, flake it a bit, and add it to the hot pasta.
- 3Begin adding mayonnaise a bit at the time, giving it a stir every so often to see if it's the right creaminess for you.
- 4Once you've got it to the consistency you like, add some shakes of the lemon pepper seasoning, and give it another good stir. Taste it to see if it's to your liking.
- 5Add Parmesan cheese, again, to your liking *laughs* sorry everyone, I'm a taste as you go, not one to really measure things sort of cook :)
- 6Blend everything one final time and you're ready to go. At this point you can take some butter and garlic croutons and put them in a zipper seal baggie and pulverize them with a rolling pin or something like that and then sprinkle them on top, but, it's good either with them or without them.
- 7This stuff is yummy to eat while still warm, also delicious when cold.