- 10 oz
- philadelphia original cooking creme
- 2 c
- egg noodles, cooked
- 2 can(s)
- (5oz.) chunk light tuna in water, drained, flaked.
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- ritz crackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1MAKE IT
Heat oven to 350 F
Combine first 5 ingredients in 1 1/2 QT. casserole dish; cover.
- 2BAKE: 20 min. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and stir in butter.
- 3STIR: casserole; top with crumbs. Bake uncovered, 5 min or until topping is golden browned. Let cool and serve.