Creamy Tortellini Florentine
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 1 (20oz) pkg
- of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- half & half
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3` c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 (6oz) pkg
- baby spinach leaves
- 1 (14oz) can(s)
- diced tomatoes, lightly drained
How to Make Creamy Tortellini Florentine
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain when cooked.
- 2While that's cooking, pour milk into a large skillet and add cubed cream cheese. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture has no lumps.
- 3Stir in parmesan cheese and pepper. Add spinach; mix well letting spinach wilt a bit. This only takes a minute or two.
- 4Add drained pasta and mix lightly. Gently fold in diced tomatoes to heat through.
- 5Pour into serving bowl and top with another sprinkling of parmesan, if desired.