Creamy Tortellini Florentine
Angela (Grammy) Derby
1 (20oz) pkgof refrigerated cheese tortellini
1 chalf & half
4 ozcream cheese, cubed
1/3` cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 (6oz) pkgbaby spinach leaves
1 (14oz) can(s)diced tomatoes, lightly drained
How to Make Creamy Tortellini Florentine
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain when cooked.
- While that's cooking, pour milk into a large skillet and add cubed cream cheese. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture has no lumps.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and pepper. Add spinach; mix well letting spinach wilt a bit. This only takes a minute or two.
- Add drained pasta and mix lightly. Gently fold in diced tomatoes to heat through.
- Pour into serving bowl and top with another sprinkling of parmesan, if desired.