Creamy Restaurant style Tortellini
- 2 pkg
- refrigerated cheese tortellini, 9 oz each, i have used frozen
- 1 c
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 6 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 pkg
- baby spinach leaves, 6 ozs
- 1 c
- quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
How to Make Creamy Restaurant style Tortellini
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 2While preparing tortellini, cook milk and cream cheese in a large skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan and the pepper. Add spinach, mix well.
- 3Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture, mix lightly. Top with tomatoes and remaining parmesan. Enjoy!